Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Comcast internet service

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet service

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It did start at $19/month and has since went up to $30/month And to be honest, having used both DSL and Cable, there isn't that much that differs between the two. </div></div>

    This is why I was asking. Prices have went up, but I can't tell any difference in the service for the better. I didn't know if cable had went down in price since I last checked over a year ago. I suppose I will just be happy with what I have. I couldn't imagine going back to dial up.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet service

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> having used both DSL and Cable, there isn't that much that differs between the two. </div></div>

    There is a huge difference since you aren't sharing your DSL connection with your neighbors.

    Cable is terribly overpriced for the service offered.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet service

    Counting my tv cable bundle and the internet, it is costing me 78 bucks a month.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet service

    Heck my bundle is $90 - and that's the most basic services. No digital, no movie channels, nuttin'
    Wonder where my extra $12 is going....
    that sucks
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet service

    my bundle is $83 a month

  6. #16
    Inactive Member raider75's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2007
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet service

    I never have any problem with Verizon DSL. I have had it over 5 years and have had problems less than 5 times. I have a bundled package with internet, home phone and Direct TV which saved me over $60/month from what I was paying when I had cable. Quite a deal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •